Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 28

I wants to sleep, but can't...

i am bored out of my wits.
You know those Saturdays that seem like sundays, lazy and wanting for something to happen, where it makes you feel groggy knowing that nothing's really going to happen because everyone's gone and busy, your family's napping in the other room, no one's online, and on top of that, there's nothing to eat in the fridge?
... that's me right now... if you don't know how it feels, come on over... and get me out of this crap! I want to do something, talk to someone, read a book (which there are NONE at my mom's house), take a walk with a friend, something to get me out of this house! the computer's being stupid, the TV (it's saturday, come on, nothing's on during the weekends), ... ad surprisingly, i have a craving of orange/general tso chicken and Wallace and Grommit...
I watched "Wallace and Grommit; A Close Shave" yesterday at YellowCoat's before heading off to pep band. I haven't seen that movie in years!! I think the last time I watched that I was in kindergarden or maybe in 1st grade! I miss those cartoons...
You see, with my family, we have a lot of younger relatives (mostly second cousins) that one day started watching cartoon movies like crazy! And their parents want to save money, so they pawn off movies from us. the sad thing is, though, they started pawning them off when I was only 6-7. So, I only remember a few things about the cartoons... I remember the scary part of a close shave, and that was the part at the end, where the dog is a robot...
god that scared me.
Another Wallace and Grommit episode is with the Penguin trying to take over Wallace's mind, i think... or was he trying to clone him... I forgot, ok? it was 8 years ago! lol
so, i want to hang out with someone... I hope I get to...
because i am...

-1 Too tired for thought,
To conscious to dream,
All I can do is breathe,
And wait for the rising wisdom of the sun. -5 -NN

there! ... I wrote that this morning when I was getting ready to go out for lunch, and I finally used it! yes!
... ha? hrm, no, that doesn't work...
Finally! ... yes, that works. Finally; we are FINALLY deporting troops out of Iraq.
we're going INTO Afganistan, though, But, it's good to get out of Bush Jr.'s mistake of going into Iraq. Now, Iraq, you can take care of yourself and not have us on your backs :)
yay! now, I gots to go... I want to do something and this is quite long.
BYES!

No comments: