Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 24

Is it so hard to say?

It seems like i'm the only one who really cares... and my question to him is why?
... so, why?
... it seems like he's trying to avoid me, trying to get away from me, but still at times trying to get me to believe he still cares and doesn't do much to help out. So, my question... WHY?
except for that, I feel rather ok today... (wrong) I feel like crap. I just wish that I knew what I got myself into today. it seems like I don't know where I'm facing in the world, and the North is yelling off into the distance, the South is, to. And so is East and West. But, all of their screams are like fog; you can't really depict where it's coming from, or going...
So, I 'm lost in this fog, people are screaming at me, and he still doesn't give clarification on this situation hes placed me AND him in. God, is this punishment for something or is it just karma?
I would really like some clarification from you at least (force a smile)...
:) >:l And right now, I'm all in all annoyed by this so I'm shutting up.
byes my loves (see, I can say it... why can't you?)

No comments: