Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 21

laptop finaly "tip top" shape

because guess where I'm editing this post on?
that's right, my laptop in my room! I feel like sleeping sometime, and I don't want to get up every time I want to go on the computer, so I finally got this thing set up! :) I can't wait to get some poetry on this baby and use it more often...
I got this for Christmas from my mom/John (mom's BF). They're awesome like that, OK? They've been in Florida for the whole week, so, my sister's been staying over here for the duration of mom's absence. It's rather peaceful...
Amy: "OH my god, I can't believe this!... What did you do?... How do I fix this?"
Jackie: (in kitchen preparing dinner): "What do you need, Amy?"
Amy: There used to be a bar right here on the computer screen by the start button thing, but now there isn't. what did you do?"
Jackie: ... "log out"...
Amy: I don't want the computer of, stupid. I just want the 3 bars."
Jackie: you're logged in as me."
Amy: we don't have log ins on this computer."
Jackie: give me this..." *logs out of Jackie on computer, logs in as Malone*
... better?
Amy: ... oh my god...
We get along so well...
Except for that, I believe I'm sick... as are so many people in my groups of friends. Al Supstar has issues with his stomach, D-Tony has the coughs and sneezes, Sami has the same thin I do, and I think YC has the same thing I do... well, I know. I passed it on to him before orchestra... ;)
and he knows nothing yet...
because no one reads this anymore except for 2-3 people... I need more readers, don't you think? I'm spreading word on this thing for others to read...
STARTING WITH MY GROUP OF FRIENDS...
well, yeah, now I'm feeling like sleeping... I need my anchor with me right now... XP please come soon...

No comments: