Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 6

oatmeals... yays.

I don't like mornings at my mom's house.
no one gets downstairs until they have to leave and i'm confused on when exactly we all go.
But, also, there's nothing really for breakfast. so, i'm sitting in the kitchen thinking, "what should I make for breakfast?" I reach to the only place I think there could be something....
and pull out the oatmeal. I put it in the microwave and put it in for a minute... 5 tries later, I finally realize why it's not cooking... I look at the power dial... it's at DEFROST...
it's been at Defrost for 5 tries until I finally realise it... god, why didn't you tell me earlier???
lol! so, today's going to be a laughable day today... except for the fact that there's an English test I didn't really study for... and the fact that there's a Geometry quiz today... oh no!
i'm in deep crap... and I still have to go to the office early today to deal with some other crap...
man! I suck at this. well, see you guys later I guess.

No comments: