Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 22

Oscars

I really love the oscars...
These people's dreams are coming true all tonight...
and i's so looonggg... ugh, i'm not getting sleep tonight, am I? Oh, whatever... Anne Hathaway, please get this award!! We want YOU to have this! You deserve this... don't cry... oh great, now i'm crying...
I just loved the performance that Beyonce performed... HONESTLY, though?? Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were in it? Why the hell did they get into the performance? First of, They were in 3 movies together... they're Idolized by children everywhere... ugh, HSM!! it's like 666... or 999... whichever one you wish to call it. But I just want the happy times to go on. don't we all, man...
Oh, and, ... OMG, kate won the oscar for best actress! lucky! sweet you!
... MAle Actor!... h, here we go... I love the videos they put on before the people come on. lol!
Robert Dinero... Anthony Hopkins... Adrien Brody... Sir Ben Kinsley ...Michael Douglass... :)
I hope Sean Penn gets the award... but, I dunno... I think he might not be able to...
God, i'm going to be up til 11... agh!
... I see the vampire... what's his name? Andrew... adrien... Alex?... agh! He was he vampire in Twilight... what's his name?? damn...
I want to say Adrien...
SEAN PENN! yes! yes!!! he won!!!
yes...
yay...
... damn, I got to see this movie... LOL! I got to see a lot of these movies....
agh. . . well, now, i'm going to get off... if you want the link to the wins and loses of this show,
Click here! !!
And now, i retire to sleep... since t is really late... and I must sleep... >:(... >XP... sleep.
go steven speilburg...

No comments: