Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 2

Red!!

I dyed my hair red and showed people today. I guess it's really a head turner...
The funny thing is, though, YC hasn't seen it yet. I don't think he even knows that I dyed it yesterday... so, that'll be fun.
And, I finished he Geography in-class map. HB worked on it with me. Yay! I got it done.
AND, I got my hair dyed in time for the Viva City performance!
This is the deal with the Viva City. On March 9th, (along with Walkman, HB, Sam, and Emily)
I am going to be in this out-of-school performance along with players from other orchestras in the school district. there are only 4 clarinetists, and the 4th one hasn't shown up yet (Walkman and Emily are the other clarinetists). There are only 6 Washburn players, and about 30 Southwest players! I'm happy!
So, when I perform, look for the Clarinetist with the insane red hair!
:)
I'm going to go now... it's almost time go go to my next class... English (ugh).

No comments: