Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 15

I could have danced all night...

Even though I really didn't dance... like, at all. lol!
But, it was still a very fun dance. I have pictures to prove it. Well, I didn't bring a camera, but many others did, and from what I know i'm going to be in the SW yearbook! Yays...
??
Anyways, Now, I have two things that worry me...
*I forgot to give YC his V-day gift when I went over to his house before the dance.
*What to eat first; YC's marzipan or some Chocolate... acquired on the same day...
Let's just say someone also liked me... and they didn't know about YC's and my relationship. so, after 4th hour, I go to my locker and find some chocolates on the top shelf with a letter. It says,
"To the one I look forward to meeting every day,
To the one who might not know I care,
To the one I think about every second,
and to the one I hope will care for my heart as I do yours. "
-Do you love me?-

I just stared back at this with awe. And suddenly, I see somene staring at me from the other side of the hallway...
I'm thinking, "no way. it can't be this person".
But it is. and I just think "holy crap" this person walks up to me, gives me a hug and says, "do you love me?"
I back away, patting him on the shoulder, smiling and saying, "I believe we can still be good friends after this mishap, don't you?" He smiles, saying "yes, I understand." nodding, kind of frowning, and walking the other way to his next class.
I'm kind of sad I left it at just that. I might talk to him about it more, just to make sure he understands. It's not that I don't like him as a friend, but I can't be more than that. I'm taken, and loving what I have with YC. I can't just throw it away for another person, especially since this person just got out of a relationship with someone else...
I just hope he understands...
But, I still have the chocolates. I tried to give them back, but he wanted me to have them. He wouldn't take them back. And pawning them off on someone else just doesn't seem right. he said to "take it as a gift from a dear friend." So, that's what I plan to do... just the timing is all i'm worried about... Because I also got marzipan to chow down on... still... i haven't eaten it yet...
I'm worried if I eat it now or not.. BLAGH! Stress is not good for me right now...
Ugh!

No comments: