Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 27

pep band!

bored, waiting for 1:00, and tired of being in my room all day, but regretting having nothing else to do.
So, i'm in my room, in my bed, ready to sleep; I turn off the lamp, get into the covers, get in a very comfortable position... and all of a suden, my cel goes *vrrmpt, vrrmpt, vrrmp*
I look who texted me... ugh... I don't know what's going on (well, that's a lie. See, I knew this person. He/She's really awesome. They're one of my best friends. And, well, I recently found out that she/he likes me. So, i've been confused for the past few days) but around 10:45, I get a text from him/her, and i text back... that goes on for a while. I get back into my covers and back in a comfortable position, and after 10 seconds, *vrrmp, vrrmp, vrrmp...* I get out of covers, out of bed, etc. agh!!!
So, i didn't get much sleep last night... and Pep band's on today. I hope I can play today knowing that She/He's going to be there, along with YellowCoat and Buck Cat (who's bringing her boyfriend! yays!).
Love is such a misunderstood force, but it's so powerful... it either makes or breaks us. I just wish I didn't hurt their feelings in any way :(

No comments: