Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 16

Why??!!

Why not?
I believe that there's two factors for my being really down lately.
*factor one, I've eaten a breakfast every day I've felt sad. And, later, something for lunch. My final repression technique isn't working guys. heheh... *shoves another waffle down her throat*
*I believe I've had sudden times when I repress what's happening at home or at school (even at lunch) or something by a good memory of some kind (usually one kind, But I dunno how to explain it). It usually works, but then I realize that by the time I snap out of it, it's time to go to Theater and deal with that crap, which is piling up at my feet as I sit down.
But, good news about theater, On Monday Dracula's going to be out of the black box, so we get our classroom back! thank you! :)
... you know what, it might be just change, so, let me add that to my list...
*I've had a lot of change recently, and I usually don't do well with change right away.
... I guess that works.
So, yeah, my dear friend Buck Cat came over yesterday cuz she wanted to hang out (I think I might have pressured her by accident. I was really sad when I was IMing her on Face book... I was!).
Oh well, I fear that it will all end today.
But, honestly, it's like "I fear that I'll wake up from this Dream/Nightmare or fall down from my Towers when the sun hasn't risen yet and the air is still... only to realize that this isn't a nightmare after all, and that the air shall forever be still... I fear that this hope, this joy, this peace I have created within myself will fall apart, it will melt away, it will freeze up, it will destroy me later on. I fear that all this and more might happen to me if I do not wait for the breeze in the tower or chase the monsters out of my dream." This is the catch though, The monsters scare me, so i cannot chase them out...
:*(
OK, I'm shutting up now. Please don't get obsessively concerned about me. I'll be fine (I'm not having a breakfast today)... well, I take that back. If you want to be concerned, go ahead. I'm having some cereal... lunch is going to be a blast today...
great...
I gots to goes to school.

1 comment:

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

JACKIE JACKIE!!
I really wanted to see you, no pressure.. ^.^ It was a lot of fun! We gotsa do it more often.