Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 18

... Last night was awesome!

It was. I ended up walking back to the party I walked out on. lol!
I forgot that they had food.
Once the food was distributed, I eventually started opening up to others. It was rather fun.
And then, the gifts! I had this hat, you see. It was fuzzy and green and awesome. I hd left it over at danny's before (like 2 years ago) and never got it back. Well, I made sure I didn't leave without it last night. (I have you back, Neewah!)
yes, I named my hat, Neewah! is that so bad?
I used to have a fishy hat named Larry. It was rather cute, but, I lost it. So, then, I got this fuzzy green hat. Wore it wherever I went. Then, left it at Danny's.
Now, I have you back! muahaha!
So, yeah, movies maybe later tonight. YAY! ... maybe.
So, call me people.
And, I'm just so giddy from my reunion with my old friends who I forgot were my friends, and my old green hat (which smells like Cr*** due to someone... yeah, you know who you are... get a new hobby, will you?)
And for everyone else who does that and has an effect on not just yourself but those who love you, yeah, please just get a new hobby.
I don't want anyone else being hurt like I had... It really hurts...
just don't...
So, yeah. I gots to go.
Byes my Loves!
(there, I can still say it.)

No comments: