Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 12

Free Me Willy... I am free!

yeah, well, what do you think? Tell me! comment!

So, Yeah, I woke up yesterday to no phone calls, no parents ordering me up, and God at my side. It was actually like one of those "Completly at peace" things. Not a complete out of body experience. Because my leg was killing me and my arms felt like they were dead. But, I didn't really care.
It's not like I didn't feel it. I just didn't really care if I hurt or not. Because as long as I have my good friends, this blog, and my amazing family (as horrible as we can be...), I believe my world can't get any better than what it is right now. So, who cared if my leg hurt, or my arms felt like they weren't completly screwed on. It didn't matter, really. Because it felt just. It felt like if I must feel this bad, I must've felt really good before to be let down this much by just sore muscles. Just... I guess that's how I felt. It was an amazing experience. If I could share it, I would....
yeah, like send a link to you guys through this blog. lol.
Click Here for an "at peace with one self" experience.
Funny where it goes. lol!
So, I'm at peace, and I hope to be at Lunch, too. Because I have a lot of shit I need to deal with today. Quite glad that the "peace" happened yesterday morning and not this morning. I need to focus on being attentive and not zoning out about... stuff. lol! But, I really need to stay focus today. So, if you read this, (it is monday, January 12th, 2009 at 7:33 am) remember to keeep me alert at lunch and not dozing off on the table or something...
maybeI could take a little nap... zzz...zzz... zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz
*poke* "eep!"
god, help me stay awake today...
I pray. lol!

No comments: