Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 28

Sweethearts

It was so sweet... and from the heart... tehehe.
Today at lunch, I was sitting at lunch in my normal spot. YC comes up to me and recites a beautiful poem, ending with,
"will you be my sweetheart,
and dance with me?"
It was a beautiful poem, so sweet, so kind, so... wait, what? He had asked me the night before if I would go with him. I had already said yes, but, this was so big and elaborate, I completely forgot the ending for a second... I recovered quickly, though, and replied "yes!" again.
He pulls me into a big hug... and right then, "Cracker Jack" comes from behind us and asks, "do you think that dead baby seal jokes are funny?"
I pull away from the hug, saying "ok, moment ruined..." and everyone starts cracking up... Cracker Jack is confused as hell until YC explains it. "Well, I DIDN'T KNOW!"
Kinda sucked... but, still, so sweet :)
... crap! now I need an outfit... maybe a dress? ... yeah, a dress... but, my legs are, well, hideous! I can't even look at them. I have shaving bumps and bruizes and cuts and all that jazz...
it's horrible. even nylons can't cover it up... I'll need to use a special cream... shit!

No comments: