Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 7

Rant on Laziness (all too common)party

I'm so excited!!! it's on Friday!!! everyone's reminding me. I'm asking almost everyone if they can. If you can, get ready for some awesome fun. Check out samisayswrawr.blogspot.com for more information. hehehe. I can't wait!!


Ugh, this class is so boring. I'm in science again, and (since I'm done on black Holes) I'm just gonna rant on a subject that's been eating me since It entered.


I know this is an old subject, but, I'm still befuzzled by some stuff.

Everyone knows about the infamous person at school who's purposely skipping school, using her temporary "sickness" as an alibi. Now, In the 4th quarter, i know people that slack off (or, again, skip the whole quarter) using one of the most popular excuses, "I'm going to high school anyway".

everyone knows my view on that. It's downright wrong. Not only are those people skipping valuable learning time (a terrible excuse on my part I must say), but, I mean, even though you're going to high school, the teachers at high school continue on from the lessons currently being taught by the teachers. If you're not here to learn it, you're not only going to school unprepared, but you give a horrible example of Anthony Middle School (trust me, we must keep as much of a reputation we have left of Anthony Middle School as possible, lol).

And, also, if you get used to this "slacking off", how will you adjust to High school??
I have a sister that actually goes to high school, and trust me, there's not one night that she doesn't complain about the work, the teachers being to hard, and/or the students who slack off. Coming from my family, that's all too common. LOL

So, anyway, just remember that you must keep youreslf in school. And, hey, remember, it's up to YOU, yes, you, to stay in COLLEGE. How will you survive College if you can't even survive high school, not to disclude Middle school!!?

Ugh, it just shows how lazy and selfish you are to blo the rest of the year off. UGH.

(get "him" out of my head! it's really getting bad, readers. And it doesn't help whhat he''s doing everyday. someone help me!)

1 comment:

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

you should start talking to "him" more rather than just trying to block him out all of the time. otherwise he'll just think you're weird for avoiding him.