Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 2

I'm holding an experiment, due to my last post, n my subject that I am focusing on.

I am breaking one of the oldest, and most prolonged rules, upheld my all uncorrupted teachers. If this experiment works, which is mostly has today, It will reveal who I think are tthe Unfair, unjust, and Corrupt.

So, What I am doing is Wearing a hat and going to classes as normal. And, yes, it is as obvious as wearing headphones or talking on a Cellphone, which some people at my school are dimwitted enough to do.

Well, so far, I've put the facts on a chart and taking note of other stuff, like, any compliments from teachers, timing the amount of time it takes for the class to cease talking, how many times the teacher is interrupted.

I found out, earlier today, that the facts would be scrambled up too much for me to do it today, (friday) because of the Excitement level in the classrooms and being a Substitute in Science (not to disclude the fact that we had the Honor roll Assembly today in the Auditorium). So, I will postpone the experiment til Tuesday, (continue later) Fuck the teacher!!! agh!

No comments: