Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 8

my 40th post!!!

hey, hey! My 40th post!

hehe.

oh, hehe, I wrote another poem. Check it out at PoemsbyNeautiqueNarcia.com to read it and many more.

Ugh, another rant. why hath god created Crushes??

I hate it. I hate the whole insanity of it. sheesh, it's just an excuse for girls to blaim their hormones on other guys.

And, now, people are asking me who. Why would I tell? I don''t blame them. I blame my hormones (sheesh guys reading this must feel pretty awkward). Ugh, it's perfectly normal, but, once you got them in your head, you can't get them out. Am I right, girls?

Ugh, I just wish that this insanity would GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD!!! AAACCHHH!!!!


... uh, yeah. lol

Well, it's TOMORROW!!! hehehehe.
I can't wait. I've been planning this for the past 2 months!!! I wish it was friday already! ach. And after that, my dad's holdig a poker party at his house. I'm going to help out (and even play a little). But, I have to get this Friday situation over with first.


Well, back to post the poem. see you all later, and thank you for reading to my 40TH POST!

No comments: