Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 2

For some reason...

I'm tired... so tired. I stayed up til around 1:45 last night... on the phone in my room. And then I couldn't go to sleep because this person was keeping something from me... I feel so childish, but what was it??
WHAT WAS IT??
... *grr* fine. *glares*
But, then I woke up at 11. This is funny. Usually I wake up at 9 or 8... and sleep in til 10. I can't usually sleep in past 10:30. But lately I've been sleeping in til 11, and once even 12! That's not normal, to be completly frank. it's rather funny. I'm becomming an adolescent teenager who sleeps in til 2 and stays up til 5. lol
But, except that, I've been pretty normal. Just writting another post because I thought it would be good to do with nothing to do and my adderal at my dad's... (this is gonna be a great day) ;)
So, yeah, I'll see you guys later. :)
BYES!

No comments: