Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 9

At my mother's, bored

Yes, another blog post with "bored" in the title. Not much else to type in...
But, Tuesday, I slept over at Katie's with Sami. I woke up on Wednesday, remembering that I needed to hang out with people Uptown. I called Ava to say I couldn't go and started to walk home. I found out, after talking to Bryce on Facebook, that the group basically split up two hours into the hangout. XD I should have been there.
Later on, I practiced my piano (a chore that seems to NEVER get done nowadays), made lunch for myself, and waited for my father to come home, only to have him go straight to the siding project on our house.
I'm glad mother saved me and picked me up from Dad's house. We went to her house and talked out on the porch with John. Then, with Amy in tow, we went to Carbone's Pizza and Subs by late Nikomis. Yummy!!
MMMmm... Deep dish pizza with Pineapple, mushrooms, sausage, Canadian bacon, black olives, and fresh tomatoes. :)
Then we rented two movies; Made of Honor, which was a pretty good movie, it had Patrick Dempsey playing the role of a man who basically sleeps with lots of girls but is best friends with this one girl who, secretly, likes him. When he fails to show interest, and she meets a duke from Scotland, he realizes that he loves her. But, she wants him to be her Maid of Honor (thus the name's half-meaning)! So he agrees so that he can be closer to her, ruin the wedding, and take the bride.
Pretty great, over all. I like the humor, the overall Guy-Gets-Girl scenario, and the casting was pretty well played. Good Job.
The second movie was PUSH, which gives the background of the story. In WW2, Germany Nazi performed experiments on those they captured. Supposedly, some of those experiments were successful, and these people now have superpowers. The "Division", those who perform the experiments, are trying to find this girl who escaped after being the only one who survived the experiments. Others are trying to find her and the medicine, that the government later hid. This escalates into a very complex plot with lots of twists, turns, and action.
Reminds me of The Island, with a little more twisted viewpoint. VERY good casting, lighting and color, timing of sequences, and basic plot. KUDOS!!!
Now, I'm bored. Watching Maury (which I'm going to probably stop pretty soon), hoping something happens today, and i guess waiting for dinner, which will be had at Le' Cosse, where my sister works! It's by Pepito's and Amazon Books. It's more of a Scottish cuisine, but with a french decor. pretty interesting, but that's at 6-7 or so... :P
So now I'm stuck here. SAVE ME!!

No comments: