Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 14

NEW POEM IN THE WORKS... again.

I think this one really makes me think. These poems, as you know, are reflected off what inspires me. And right now, I have two inspirations... make that 3. Two of them are people. One of them is due to my history. So, yeah, I hope I get this thing finished. Once I do, I believe I can deal with this problem a little better. But, since people say I have AMAZING talent (that comment I strongly disagree with), I guess I'll post it up on the website. CLICK HERE for the link.
But, I guess I'll get it done soon.
Here's a little sneak peek at it.

E-F (Untitled)
And its shadows curled around the porcelain,
caressing, smoothly, in the embrace it prays to take,
as the porcelain warms at its touch,
loosening its shallow cold, only to lose again.
As the shadows consume the fragile skin,
I hear the tune again, its warmth muffled by the fade,
So all I hear is a beat, almost technologic... -NN

I hope I get this done, soon. It will definitely take a little longer that I was hoping for, but It better get done by Friday, which is when I'm having my first party of the summer. It will be at my dad's house, from 5-10. People are bringing food and my dear friends will hopefully be having fun. It will take a while to get set up. But, my dad will be working outside most of the time, so not much chaperoning will be done... :)

But, I need to get done with this poem, so I'll talk on this later. BYE!

No comments: