Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 22

Yesterday, where did u go?!

Don't you all agree that yesterday was so Beautiful??
... where did that all go??

Today, It's sunshine, happy rainbows, and thin clouds...

But, yesterday was rain. I LOVE rain. It's like the Sky's tears coming down to shed our remorce. But, today, It's not raining! I want it to rain SO badly!!

Speaking of yesterday, I got some Information informing me on This saturday. We (Being Spirit of David from Park Avenue Methodist church) are holding a Benefit Concert in about 3 weeks. I will find out more info and I'll inform you. I hope that most of my readers can come.

Also, This week on saturday, we're holding a 30 Hour Famine (It starts on Friday a dncontinues on To Saturday) party! we will be serving Spaghetti, Bread, salad, and much more. It's at 4:30 at Park avenue United Methodist Church.

I hope you can come.

Well, I gtg. Byes.

No comments: