Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 16

Yesterday, BOORRING! today? BOORRING!

Stupid MCA's. They take so long to finish because when we're done with the day's work, and there's still, like, 1 hour left, she/he won't let us work on it anymore, meaning we have to wait for the next morning to finish it!

If it were up to these rules, I would be DONE by now. I am not kidding. Those tests are a bit easier than what I expected...
But, so annoying.

And, how about English? Did anyone read their poem?
I know I did. And, yes, I took a BIG risk by saying "Piss" out loud to the class. But, there were no interruptions, no gasps, and no blank looks...
until I looked up. It was either the word, the fact that I was literally "ranting" in front of the class then spoke gaily "Thank you" and bent a bit, or the Emotion in the poem.

But, the funny thing is, I turned this poem in last year to Mr. Haugen for Extra credit, and he must not have remembered, for I got an A!

Here's the poem I read out loud.

War

-1 Lives are Wasting,
Time is hasting,
No one wins,
so, keep on chasing.
-5 Chase the truth,
and chase the right,
as we always hear,
"Out enemies we smite!".
-9 But, who's really winning,
Who'll make the last Blow,
be fast, be deadly,
or painfully slow.
-13 Will the Blood be smeared,
will the parade be fun,
The winner be graceful,
or the loser be shunned?
-17If there is joy,
if there is peace,
then why is there hunger,
pain and tease?
-21If there is time,
for fighting and argue,
then,
How can someone truly love you?
-25If we are so cruel,
to have started such a PISS, (he he)
we must have more vanity,
for our hearts to miss.
-29So, keep on Shooting,
defend your side,
because though Victorious,
you have lost your pride. -32

Well, what do u think?
COMMENT! COMMENT!
I know it's amateurish, but, it's the best I've got on this computer so far except The Shadow.

Speaking of, I will post part 2 as soon as I get to my father's house (for the final draft is still on his computer). lol.

Byes til tomorrow.

No comments: