Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 13

Too tired, this post sucks.

I'm Just so sleepy today.

Ugh, and It's 8:17 in the morning. I'm just bumbed out from yetserday. And, also, I woke up(about 12 times today) from my alarm clock. STUPID SNOOZE BUTTON! hehe.

But, I had a good dream, so, it's ok. :D

But, yetserday was like hell. I was bored at home. around 3:30, though, I had to go to Church for Volunteer. It was supposed to be at 4:00 (so I was told), so, I go there, and there's no one there. The basement is all dark, and diddo with the top floor. There's just a few people there; office people, John (an AWESOME guy there, who helps children with homework on SAturdays), and this guy I used to talk to... (Idon't know why he was there). Anyway, I called dad and went home.

Turns out, though, that it was at 4:30!! I can't believe I missed it.

And, I need to volunteer so i can pay for my trip to "New Orleans". If I haven't told you, my choir is taking a missionary trip to "New Orleans", where we will be singing, praising, and uplifting God's gracious words. We're also going to be helping those whose houses and homes have been destroyed, and even still in construction.

I've just been buying time right now to stay on the computer. But, I think I gtg now.

byes.

No comments: