Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 2

Neautique's Crap Special; How to Forget a Guy In 1 Month

Yeah right.

Now that I am going to mention it, I HAVE NOT EDITED MY POEM YET!!!

After this post, I will type it on computer and be set.

A few things to remember...
*1. This is NOT a reflection of my life. This is a collection of stories heard on the News and by CLOSE and Confidential friends. (They do not go to our school or associate with the making of this Series.
*2. This is a "Crappy Special" by Neautique Narcia (Registered; Copyrighted) and will not be copied in any way without my consent /permission.
*3. This is supposed to be a metaphorical book with a dash of reality. So, please, do not criticize me of not being clear of what I write. If it does not makes sense, then don't read the rest. lol!

.. Ok, I edited this post just now, so, guess what's finished???

go to the website, www.theshadowbyneautiquenarcia.blogspot.com and READ CONTENT WARNING!!!!!
kk. well, I'm going to go on a game of some kind.

hehe, I still can't believe I edited it already!!! Now all I have to do is edit the rest and write more parts.

THANK YOU for having patience. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: