Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 5

My new blog

Well, I am so happy! I just made this new blog. Well, here's where i'm going to be posting my stuff.

First, who's really started on that English project anyway? I sure haven't gotten as far as the Epilogue.

Well, Barack Obama won the Primary in Iowa!! Hilary was supposedly up there to win, but she took 3rd. Well, the only reason Barack is this far is because of Oprah. She has the women's vote taken straight from Hilary, and has donated millions of dollars to his campaign.

And over the country in the Golden state, flood flashes and heavy rain storms crash into the city with full force. and San Bernardino Mountains have a heavy snow warning. From all that rain, i wouldn't doubt.

Well, i'm going to TTYL this and write soon. SYL.

No comments: