Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 18

Meet the Spartans!!!!

As you might know, I am taking a special group of people to go see the new movie, Meet the Spartans! If you want to come, here are a few things you need to know.


First off, you must know that you must talk to me (or send me a message) to go with us. Secondly, the tickets cost $8.00 for a teenager. Thirdly, This is a comedy that's PG 13, not to mention that it's a spoof off of many other movies and actors/actresses. So, if you would feel offended by that, I don't think you would want to come. Fourth, the date of the outing is unknown, for I forgot when it comes out. So, if it depends on the date, just put yourself down as a maybe on the list.

Which reminds me, Fifth, you must be on the list.


I just got to say that to those people who wanted to know.

for everyone else, wait for my next blog, probabally tommorrow. (boy, is this weekly, lol)

No comments: