Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 17

i'm excited. i found out that i can post these on the school computer as well as my own!!
so, when you want to read my blogs, just type in the website and this will come up!

nowadays, i'm working on this paper that I started on Tuesday. It contains mathematical equations that have to do with the date 09/11/2001. It's actually quite interesting... that is, if you get what it's saying. lol!

I'm also startging up a tutoring business. I'll be advertising in this blog and around school, so, set up a schedule. I'm tutoring in English, science, and Computer skills.
Well, I should probabally stop before I get caught by someone (even though I'm done with my Science project). so, Auf Wiedersehen!
that's German for goodbye, for all of those Americans reading this.

No comments: