Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 7

Just random

Tomorrow is my party. i am ... EXCITED!!!
I HAVE COOKIE DOUGH AND PIZZA AND SALAD AND AN AMAZING TRAMPOLINE AND FRIENDS AND A SUNROOM ALL TO MYSELF AND MY FRIENDS AND NO SISTER IN THE HOUSE...
And I'm screwed. I mean, I haven't toggen the food yet, I haven't done some of my work in my Geography class as I have to have done by Wednesday...AGH!
Oh, and I have my hair dyed again. Guess what color?
That's right... RED! like this color...
RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED
RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED
... Great, now I sound like Katie on rock band when she was playing the bass part for Guitar...
It goes YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW YELLOW...over and over again...
It's rather annoying. But, anyways, I am excited for tomorrow. :)
Peoples are coming over and hanging out at mah parties!! And I hope that some of you guys bring food because I might not have enough for 10 teenage kids, especially when half of the teenage population will be Sophmore boys(sorry to say, but, you got to know this. you guys eat like PIGS). lol.
Oh, and get this, I looked up French Taboo on Wikipedia (even though I'm probably not supposed to use that site for my project) and I got the result PROFANITY... I looked down and I found "Mi automobile es futite!" which aparrently means "My car is fucked". HA!
But, I have my playlist that you can listen to right now. Here it is. ENJOY.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


byes.

No comments: