Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 18

Do you believe in God?

And Cassie pulled the trigger. [in the air]
Yeah, I just found this song. :) I love it.
But, I mean, I posted the Playlist on here... I'll go back and make it so that you can search the "Playlist" in the search posts. That'll work. But, in the meantime, I'll just tell you about my latest problems.
First off, if you do not want to hear a nagging complaint, I swear to god, GET OFF MY PAGE...
Everyone gone? ok, now I can Vent.
Ok, FIRST off, I've lost the person who said I could actually call them and vent at. He's ignoring me and it is getting annoying. He said that we can still be friends, but he doesn't seem to be wanting that. The first thing that pops into my mind is "Is he comfortable with this?".
Then, SECOND off, what do I do with the teddy bear, the bandana, the stuff? Do I give it back, sell it, or what? This is the first time I've really gotten something from a boyfriend except for maybe a chocolate bar... but, like I can really give that back, right?
And, THIRD off, when taking in the fact of the "FIRST off", he comes up and expects me to give him a hug when he asks, but almost shuns me out when I try to hug him, and, it's like when I don't hug him back, he walks away sad and acts as if it was a grave unjustice. :P
Fuck this, dude. I can't take this whole "aftermath"... although, I've probably been better at it since I got this break at the Farm this weekend. If not for that, I'd probably be crying in my room right now with some kind of harmful thought in my head... *repress, repress*
But, the trip was fun. I got to see my cousins, my second cousin, my uncles, my aunts, and everyone... even if for less than 24 hours. But, the ride home has got to be the best part of the trip, concidering that it was just me, Mother, and Amy. Amy was in the back, if not driving, and my mother the latter.
God, lol. We were on the road home, it's about 9:50 PM, we've still got an Hour from home, and Amy and I decide to eat somewhere since we're pulling in for gas. WE spot a dairy queen and haul ass! Since they close in 5 min, we see them cleaning up and everything, the very least expecting that no one will come in at all. We order 2 chicken baskets and one Banana split. The deep fryer in the back actually has the nerve to eat one of my chicken strips. So, I get my money back for that whole meal, thanks to my mother's quiet, calm, yet extremely demanding, non-negotiating voice. :) LOVE YOU MAMA...

?
But, I mean, I think the trip really helped me out with this whole dealing with SHITS thing. . . Southwest Highschool Is The Shit... Honestly, how can I stand this? Ugh.
I might just pull him over and talk to him... HA! That's too serious for an EX isn't it? ... is it?
You see, I'm not good at this! I need help with this! I would really like a call from someone so that I could get the assistance I would really appreciate...
AGH! someone save me from the shadows, chasing me as I run in the rain, pouring droplets of serenity, while the shadows consume me, hoping that they go away, praying that they never leave, that he never leaves. Someone help me find my flashlight?
... or a call would be great, too. ;)
So, back to the question, Do you believe in God? I believe he is ignoring me, for why else would I feel pain in my heart?

No comments: