Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 5

Why are you so Confusing?

I mean, it would make perfect sense... But, it's not true... right? Yow know what, I'm going to have a friend ask and see if it's true. I think during 4th hour or something, i'll have the person walk up and ask them... crap!
Anyways, I'm up at 5:35 this morning trying to go back to sleep and sleep in... to my despair, I can't sleep anyways all night, so, I'm stuck with groggily getting up and going to the bathroom...
When I'm in the bathroom, I hear my cellphone alarm go off. and it is LOUD... I bet my sister woke up, along with my mother and probably Razz.
And, so, that is where I leave you off at. I am tired, desperate for something new to happen, and, as Buck Cat has informed me, just staying Calm and Letting It Happen....
In my case, that's horrible advice.Something's going to go down on Monday, i can just tell... It's also the Viva City Rehearsal day. It's from 8:30 to B-lunch, so I get to skip some classes on Monday, like 1-4. I get to hang out with some awesome people like Henry, Ian, Sam, and all that Jazz... well, Orchestra, but you get the picture. And, today, i'm going to be in the Wind Ensemble practicing for this Viva City performance...
And, I get to hang out ith all of the awesome people today at lunch :)
So, my day can be good or bad depending on what you think of it. I just hope Henry keeps his promise to talk to this person mentioned in the first sentence of this post. I need him to...
BLAGH! why art thou confusing?? Where are thou Walking away... agh!
So, I've gots to go now... urgent hunger calls me away...
Bye my loves!

No comments: