Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 10

"You're the one that I want"

Yep! I went to go see that "Grease" preview in the Auditorium during Orchestra. :) It was pretty cool. I sat next to Henry and Kirsten.
And, yeah... I guess today's pretty much a calm, "work-free" day. The people from "Pangea Theaters" were in class today (as they are every Tuesday and Thursday until some day. I forgot when XP), my friends were all kind of quiet today, Watched Jurassic Park in Science, YC was more focused on different stuff it seemed, and I was just in a "want to do something" mood. I was up and ready to go somewhere, do something, write this, talk to that, anything to get out of this bored state...
And, yet, the only really "fun" time was probably at 2nd lunch (hanging out with friends) or afterschool outside the door with Ona, Derek, TJ, and YC. They're always fun. But, first lunch wasn't the best of times...
First off, Guess who sat down with us? And this person scares me, a lot, because of what he says or contributes to conversations. Ok, Muslim terrorists are not going to take over our country, and if i'm the only one who sees how absurd that sounds, call ME crazy...
Second off, he randomly made a joke about someone outside the table screwing YC's mother. Well, guess who started hitting him with their foam lunch tray? lol
Third off, I didn't stay long because reason #1 was still sitting at our lunch table, so, i decided to leave myself and get to Theater "early", where I talked to the too tired Sam.
So, now, i'm thinking of maybe hanging out with people on Friday. If you can come and hang out, please ask me about it! I'd be happy if you can come.
So, I gots to go now... TV and Food awaits!
byes :)

No comments: