Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 13

Media Center before the Conference

So, today, for theater, i'm going to tthe conference of the birds at the Pangea Theater. Conference of the Birds is a play where the birds of the world get together and try to find their king. After the long flight, they discover that they themselves are the kings. It talks about seeing from the mirror in your heart. Unfortunatly, I had to stay up and read the script last night 9damn you, procrastination!!) and now i'm tired, and sad that I won't see my YC today at lunch :(.
But, no matter, I get to hang out with some people in Theater and tomorrow, I get to hang out with my YC ALL DAY! So, yeah, i'm going to go soon, because I have to be at the front door by 9:00, and right now it is 8:56,...
in a minute or so, i'm going to leave and tell marolyn to tell mrs. Briskin why i'm not going to be in class...
And now, i'm leaving... i'l edit this post when i get home tonight. Sorry...
byes :)

No comments: