Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 6

Well...

heheh, HAPPY 4TH!...

and, uh, well... yeah, well! That describes my absence to this blog.

I went straight to band camp right after 10 hours of rest at home after I got back from New Orleans.

I went straight there and...

Well, no one reads this blog, so i can post this here. i met this guy at Band camp... HEHE! He's cute. He looks about 17 (though I don't know for sure) and he's got brown eyes and Black hair...

Oh well. He'll be there next year for sure.

Anyway. I got back from that. i BARELY got a week at home before going over to My dad's Girlfriend's Cabin for the 4th of July weekend. OMG, they have a Bald Eagle's nest... WITH A CHICK!!!

The funny part is that it isn't really a "Chick" anymore. I mean, it's still about 2 months old, but, DAMN! they grow up so fast! all week, whenever I heard it scream, I knew it was saying, "MOOOOMMM!!! FEED ME! FEED ME!!!!!"
it was so cute.
and, we went Blueberry hunting and found this HUGE patch of Blueberry shrubs. It was so cool!

god was surely up there with us. It was so close to nature. We went on a boat ride through this channels of rivers and lakes. At some random time, a fish might jump, or a herring fly right next to us, WE EVEN SAW A BEAVER! it was so cute!

that whole week, I was loving the water up there. IT MAKES YOUR SKIN and HAIR so SOFT!!!
Not to mention the wind howling at me every second, I felt like Isi.

Well, I got back about 3 hours ago, and I got to say, IT IS HOT!!! yesterday was so cool, so inviting to be outside, and today i'm BEGGING my dad for the AC! maybe it's just the lake calling me back...

Oh well. I gtg.

Byes.

No comments: