Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 26

Moving

ugh, sorry this post is so late.
I've been trying to get the moving stuff done. It's a lot of work, I must say.

Well, We're done, though. My mom's stuff is all at her house, and my dad's completly moved out of his old house (he had to be at 2 pm yesterday) and got all his stuff here.

So, to amuse you, I'll show you my favorite animation.

they're called the
iLLWiLLPRe$$.

they're really funny, and get this, it's one guy doing all of this stuff!

So, yeah, chech out Halloween Hoopla.

Oh, and guess what just came into my neighborhood? well, here are the clues...
-Annoying music
-goes 3 mph
-free ice cream on tuesdays!

Ugh, it just drove by. It's so annoying!!

but, lol, there were so many people outside of the truck! old neighbors and friends came by to enjoy this tasty, chilly treat.

dudes, the best thing they have is the Strawberry Sundae Crunch!! Many agreed.

So, yeah, don't worry. I'm going to be writting a topic rant soon, i've just been busy. God, I hate this moving crap!

No comments: