Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 21

tired of this Bull

Yes, i'm a Taurus, so i should take offense to the title, but i don't. YOU KNOW WHY?
Because today was kind of BULL... Just a boring old Monday. We need to jazz things up a little bit; maybe Thursday should be "National Make Someone Feel Uncomfortable" day. :D Total fun.
But speaking of Taurus, my horoscope told me to tke a "me" day; to enjoy my old favorites.
So I biked to Super Usa by my house and bought an Amp, a mexican Coke, and an Oriental Ramen Noodles. Then i made a ramen for dinner and watched family guy. After that i took a long, hot bath. AH, relaxation... ;D nothing better than that.
After that I got in my robe, made a hot cocoa, and posted a blog... So now i will go on WoW for a little while and then go to bed.
NIGHT!

No comments: