Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 7

9

Yeah, I really want to see the movie.
i probably will this Wednesday... i hope. :S But i need to ask people at school if they want to go. Some of them might not want to go that day...
*crosses fingers and holds in breath* ... *GASP!* AGH, can't hold breath for that long...
ANYWAYS, i can't go on WoW for a while... not til my dad has a beer anyways. See, we made this bet (oh no!). For everyday that I don't play WoW, he doesn't drink beer. That does not disclude whiskey or scotch or other liquors (like it doesn't disclude Blogspot, Facebook, or any other computer game I happen to play). :D i see it as a win win for both of us. I will spend more time on homework and he will get rid of his beer belly.
Let's hope it works, huh?
If he cracks within the next 24 hours, then he will have to buy my ticket for 9 on Wednesday and give me enough money for a slushy. :) But he has to crack sometime soon... :S
AGH!! Well...
Let's see if works soon then, right? :)

No comments: