Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 23

6th Hour is such a bore today...

It just is, please don't ask.
... I'm stuck in this Sauna of a computer room with nothing to do and a horrible assignment that's too easy for me to even type it out... Oh, and I have an F in this class simply because Hoselton forgot to grade our timeline project (which was a bore also) with flying colors... :P
This class sucks. I have a B in participation, and thats GREAT! Just don't have the assignments... it's a 32% F. if I got the assignment in, it would be a 62.25% D-... That would mak my overall grade a C or a B. but it's NOT!!!
And I know i can be in apush because I was in honors world geography last year with great grades. But i'm learning the same stuff from when I was in YBR at Armatage (Elementary School).
We learned about Mesopotamia and the first start of humans in the 3rd grade class. So why am I being forced to melt my brain again??
:P Well i got to go. We have a minute til the bell rings and i can go home! :D
BYE MY LOVELIES...

No comments: