Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 16

Nashville, babee!!

yes, i'm on the charter bus as I type! I'm trying to hide this laptop as best as I can (with epic fail). But, I can't wait to get checked in and get settled in... and then go swimming in the pool.
And I just got back from Denny's with Ian and Kirsten (awesome people on the trip). I got the Grand slam with Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, and English Muffins.
Also, I've been thinking about this issue in my earlier posts. I've been thinking about the condiments conversation that I had with Rob and Sami... I'm not saying I agree. I say i'm thinking about it. GOT THAT?
So, except for that, I'm totally stoked about the trip! I've got to check some other stuff before my battery dies on me (which I now see is really depressing. Everything else breaks or burns out. Batteries die!). :(
So, i'll see you guys later.

No comments: