Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 1

agh!! go away anxiousness

I don't know why, but I've been feeling anxious. I believe it's due to something that might happen soon... like really soon... like really soon!!! But if it is soon, then I have to prepare for it. XP
This will be fun.
And, besides that, SPRING BREAK! woo!! I can't wait! no school to worry about, a whole week with nothing to do but sleep in (which I myself can't even do), eat, take a nap, and be with my friends... and my Robbie. :)
BTW, it's been 3 months, my longest relationship. I'm happy. :) (see, see? I'm smiling. I HAVE to be happy then...) And, nothing really major has happened in my life recently, either. So, i'm pretty content in those subjects.
I've got to go now, though. Mother is kicking me off of the computer...
BYES!

No comments: