Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 23

Breakfast is Goood...

Yep, i'm eating a Crepe and some bacon. The thing is, the crepe is more like a chocolate "breakfast Burrito". I'm still fixing it up a bit, so, don't worry. I'll probably add some whip cream as "sour cream", add some hash browns on the side for "spanish rice", and the chocolate chips and bananas inside could be the "beef and beans". :) Plus the outside looks like it has baked on cheese if you leave it cooking on the pan just a touch longer.
So, i'm also eating microwaveable bacon, which is still nummy (even if it's burnt :P). And, I'm waiting to be picked up for SLICE by Rob. but, i decided that since I have a half of an hour that I would type this up.
So, Nashville... it was AMAZING! I went and took a walking tour of the old city. If you do not like country music, DO NOT come here. lol. But, It was pretty cool.
We were at the Grand Ole Opry, and after every two songs, they would have a commercial. every single time it would be about CRACKER BARREL, which is the company that sponsors the Opry. So, now, the inside joke of the whole trip is STILL "CRACKER BARREL!". lol.
But, I have to go now. :( So, i'll see you guys at school.
BYES MY LOVES! (i'm having fun with CAPS today. )

No comments: