Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 31

Feeling Good all the time

Ain't it great... Just to be feeling?

Well, As you can see, I'm in my happy place right now. Haven't really posted something in my happy mood. Well, saying that this is the last of 2008, I might as well just post something, no matter the mood.

I feel so great lately, It's like a new me has popped up. I'm feeling better, I'm looking better, I'm with better people, I'm building stronger relationships with my friends, I'm being built stronger by my friends, I'm living a better life, and I feel great! Being with mature people is good for me. It's better than at Anthony at least.

I remember, about 2 months ago, Bucklin Cat and I went to Anthony to say hi to our favorite teacher, Mr. Haugen. He was there when we had bad days, he gave us time when we were late on a project, he helped us through a lot (and me with the shit that life presented me). So, when we get there, we start talking about our teachers at our school now. He talks about Bucklin's 2 younger brothers that are now in his class (they're twins). And, right when we're talking about this, Mrs. Hanson (principle) comes in the room. She chats for a minute or so, then gives us post it notes to write something good about this school and then give it to her. Well, we were instructed to post it on her door...

So, I'm thinking of what to say, I'm thinking something good like, "The bathrooms are clean, so I had a great year...", maybe "The students here are so inviting and accepting. I had a great year and made many friends." or maybe, "All the teachers were very open and helpful, so I had a good year..."

But, I decided to with something true, but I decided to twist the words so that they wouldn't throw this post it note into the bill shredder (yes, this school has one of those, I've seen it) so I write down, with a smirk, "This school has prepared me for the real world in not just an acedemic sense, but socially, too."
(I could've worded that better, but, hey! like it cares.)
So, I'm waiting for Sami to finish hers, and we continue to talk to Mr. Haugen for a while. I tell them about my latest news, Sami tells him about her poems, And we all have a good time.
Then, we leave and I have dinner with dad at Champp's Restaurant by Petco.

This Monday, Me, Savi, Fangs, and Bucklin all hung out at Fang's basement. We all did recordings. And, once we get some video equipment, we're going to put it on youtube. So, get ready for some awesomeness when you see the
"SexyCrackHeads"!
And, no, this isn't some dud Idea. It's well planned, organized, and thought up and on the drawing board. It's a for sure thing, just not into specifics yet. Give us time.

You'll see favorites of ours like, "Break", an RJK production, "News", a JSK production, And "Isaac B-day" an SK production. So, get ready for some mind blowing randomness!

... uh, yeah. I think that's it. Well, happy new year.
And, since I didn't do a Holidays Special, Merry Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanza, and many more!!!! ... *jazz hands* ... Cricket?
Oh, come on! One Comment? pwease... ?

2 comments:

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

YAYAYAYAYAY
wRAwR
HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY
now... go have fun snogging with your new boyfriend... lol.

Neautique Narcia said...

it won't be as intense as your snoggles but i think i can manage, sami.