Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 21

Hollidazzle Blues

Friday, the Marching Band people were performing in Hollidazzle. we were supposed to be marching yesterday and Today, too. But, Liuzzi cancelled, so, instead, when I get there with Clarinetist Nate, and Trumpeters Maya and Ian, there was no one really there but YellowCoat. So, What I did that night was I hung out with YellowCoat at the Brit's Pub (right outside is the hollidazzle), had dinner, and watched the hollidazzle for the first time. It's pretty cute. There were so many people watching. whenever something passed, we all yelled, "Spin!" and whenever it did, we all cheered. I heard behind me, "We're so easily amused."

Last night I had the coolest dream... It's complicated to explain, though. oh well. I woke up and it was just a huge coinkadink! lol!
Also, I'm over my sudden depression! It's been hard for me. I understand that some people got a little annoyed by me being so down. I thank you for being there, everyone! I guess I was just in denial that it wasn't my fault. I thought this whole thing was my fault, and it wasnt. I was just confused. I thank you all, again, for being there with comforting words, Hugs, and friendships. :*) It makes me feel great to know I have such good friends.
Anyway, still full from the salad last night. X^P somene give me some tums or something.

No comments: