Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 8

MY 100TH POST!!!

OMG! it's been such a long time! I can't believe it!
It's been not even a year... but, close, nonetheless, and it's so amazing!
This is actually my 100th post! If you look at my old posts, you'll see a tourmented little 8th grader, who didn;t know where her life started or where the torture ended. Now, I can focus on differnt things... even if it hurts worse than what I would have been going through...
I've been through so much! I can honestly say that. ...
I don't know... I'll think about this.

... The best part of this whole blog would have to be When I went to Louisianna and Highschool. That's what I'm most excited about in my life! That and the fact that Alex and I today afterschool by my house nearly ambushed Ben with snowballs... even when I told alex to stop, he kept going... heheh... lol!
I dunno. I haven't seen Ben T. in a while. like, 7 months or something. all I know is that it's been a long time since I've really hung out with the old people I used to know... like him and Katie and Doylie and everyone!
Then again, it's also been a long time since I've talked to Neeko... he's avoiding me, I SWEAR!
... God, what did I do to make him want to avoid me? It's got to be my fault somehow... I've accepted that as fact. It's the fact that he won;t tell me what it is that bugs me. Maybe he just grew tired of me that's all. I don't know... AND THAT'S WHAT HURTS!
god damnet!
whatever... but, I dunno. :(

anyway, this is an awesome post!
I'm excited. I'm going to be eating now, so, bye!

No comments: