Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 18

THis week!

this week has been really fun, guys. I've been watching some of these people with their outfits that they've planned. It's actually quite amusing.

But, let's not forget the homecoming. I've seen some pretty "out there" askers.

Like, for example, Theater Class. Two people came in with a sign saying "homecoming?"
Then, another boy came in with a backpack (playing music through some radio in there) holding a sigh saying, "Emily?"
It was so cute! She, evidently, said yes!

If you've read my blog before, i'm a sucker when it comes to cute things, and this week, there's been a lot of it... hehe =D

THis week has been fabulous. I can just say that! I've been hanging with my friends; Carie, Neeko, Uno, Mary, the whole gang... just wished they could get some of the drama over with... this week is about spirit... not hate... <3
I still wuv u all!

No comments: