Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 12

New Poem!!

that's right. It's newly inspired (actually by my own embarrassment) <:P.

Well, last night was 9/11. If you watched the 9/11 memorial on TV where it was live from New york, you probably had a big thrill watching it, while I, being more "local" about these things, went to the Bandshell at Lake Harriet and watched the 9/11 Memorial. I am writting a bit for the Anchor, the school Newspaper, so, Neeko, the official camera man, tagged along.
It was spectacular! The orchestra was great, the Speeches and momentos were powerful, and at the end, as we sang to God Bless America, Fireworks lit up the sky over the band shell! It was spectacular. I believe that you will see the photos on the School Newspaper (if you care to read my article).

And, again, new poem, so, check it out (remember that poems are like a public diary, it will be influenced on major mood swings/events/ etc.)

No comments: