Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 2

SCHOOL!

god, my first day in highschool! This is so fun!

I'm just pitying my friends... they already have a crush dilema. I've sworn to secrecy what it exactly is, but, let's just say, it's something i'm glad not to be in anymore.

And, well, the worst thing about this "New school"... New schedules. Did anyone ELSE get their schedule changed seconds before homeroom... or am I the only one? UGH, i can't wait for this all to be settled out. I have to get BACK into wind ensemble, get OUT of Piano, get my Geometry back to 4th period, and convince some teachers to let me switch from some classes to the next. ... I LOVE HIGHSCHOOL XP

Well, except for that, Southwest is AWESOME! Again, i met new friends, and i'm keeping the ones I have already. so, yeah, just don't dump me in any dumpsters and i'm fine. lol!

No comments: