Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 24

it's been 3 years since I've been in a library...

Yep, it's me again.

I've been studying this Leonardo Galves...
I don't like him. His writing, his attitude, his rape jokes... not too amusing... heheh :S

So, yeah. I just wanted to make that point out... if anyone didn't know.

I don;t know how I feel today. It's really different... lately, i've been feeling really great about school, about my family, about my friends... but, now, I feel a bit reluctant to the highschool...
I'm being pressured by teachers to do many things I wish I could go without... like signing up for plays, going to the Biology afterschool study team, being told that I want to join the Pit Orchestra... (thank YOU, Mr. ?Leuzzi?), etc. It's just not me, and, yet, they pressure you to do this stuff with your time that you would rather "waste", as they call it, on homework and friends and an OUTSIDE LIFE! I've been trying to find spare times for this blog (I guessthis is one of them, lol) and my other obligations...

It't wierd... I'll figure this out. LOL...

1 comment:

SAMiSAYSwRAwR said...

so, are you sure that you and your friends don't need any of those fruit flavored "gifts" that I offered you?