Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 10

woohoo!!!... boohoo.

has anyone seen the Olympic's Opening Ceremony for 08/08/08 in Beijing??

did you know that Beijing is Chinese for Anesthesia? ... either that or some other disease. lol!

They said that the Olympic Ceremony was the single best in history... over 2000 cast members, over 30,000 fireworks, and their displays... AH, it was amazing!!! And the events... I miss the summer Olympics. I just miss it.

The one thing I won't miss? China. period. just the whole thing going on with China... all of the homicides, all of the killings, how the government doesn't help with the earthquake, Tibet, or any of the things... and the Communism. I'm sorry, but, I could not stand how over 3/4 of the children, OUR AGE, don't even know what human rights even means, and 1/2 of the population never even heard it before.

Then again, there are those in China who don't even understand why we're ok in this Democracy. They don't understand how we can deal with this free power we have, how we choose what we do everyday... and so on and so on. It's sorta sad if you think of it.

well... I'm done. I've been watching all of this stuff on TV. I just got to say Rest in Peace to the man who got killed by the Chinese man... who later killed himself. he also seriously injured the victim's wife who is still in the hospital. the two were sightseeing with their guide.

No comments: