Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 5

Smells oif my sweatshirt

yes, you're hearing it right here. some of my exclusive friends are making a book on average problems in a not so average teen's life.

Their names I will not post, for it is SUPPOSED to be a private production. But, just thought I should let everyone know that there are people going about, practicing their gifts. Just to let you know.

So, what issues do you know most about? how to settle the cliques? how to get grades while keeping friends? If you have any good ideas that you might want to contribute, just click on my E-mail or my Myspace and msg me.

Except for that, there is nothing else to say but sorry for not posting sooner. Yesterday was a blur that ended with watching Dances With Wolves with my dad. so, sorry again.
toodles.

No comments: