Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 10

Borat must find a new spotlight!

Yes, I watched it last night (yes, the night before a Choir performance, but, I did great at the 2nd sermon!). I must say, Borat was the center of attention around last year. But, now, some people are still talking about what a great job he did, and also on how he should be ashamed for putting that on TV.

Well, you know what, this is 2OO8, no one cares anymore. That was 2007 when we weren't deciding between Barak and Hilary as much. And, I heard Khazachstan is doing much better than last year. No need to cry over spilt milk, because someone's gonna have to clean it up. It has been cleaned up, so forget it.

ALso, again, Church choir. Did you hear that it was -34 for the windchill?? Ugh. And I had to wake up in that weather!, at 6:30 to make it to the first sermon, when we didn't practice til 7:30. For ANYONE who was there on the 2nd sermon, yes, the "speak lords" and the "speak to us" were scripted to be that long. But, it was for dramatics, but not pretentious.

Again, Borat must leave our attention for a while. Maybe we can bring it up in the future. But, for now, my topics are about politics, my homemade chili( which kicked @ss), and "to kill a mockingbird". so, gnite to you.

No comments: