Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 8

Chinese food, rats/mice

yes, it is that time of year again when we find out the new Chinese year (or when I find out at least, lol).

This year is the year of the rat/mouse. I don't know which one and am too lazy to look. Also, since I am in the chinese mood, I am going to get Chinese take out for dinner!!

And also, I know someone who is going on Eharmony and is NOW going on their 2nd "date". hehe. I'm so proud of him/her.

Also, if you guys want to make yur own blogs (which I'll read if you guys give me the URL), remember that this blog website is not blocked the school internet, though the computers might not let you post a title about 1 out of 20 posts. But, hey, that's ok, right?

sorry my blogs are a bit short lately. I've been a little troubled by therapy. But, nonoftheless, I should start keeping these a little more interesting.

well, Tot ziens... oh, wait, that's dutch. nvm, sijien... I pray that's right. lol

No comments: