Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 26

This kitchen is hell!!!

yeah, remember that show on TV, "Hell's Kitchen"?

Yeah, guess where I am right now?
I'm peeling potatoes and Cutting Veggies and mashing cranberries... (well, not the cranberries, I'm buying some canned stuff for that.)
I'm taking a lunch break. And I feel like if I ever hear of the potato famine in Ireland one more time by my mother's, "Well, consider yourself lucky! In the potato famine..." I was about to throw the potato peeler out the window (yes, the window's open. it's too hot inside)! So, on Monday, ask me about the potato famine... I dare you! LOSE AN EYE!

lol! lol... heheh... waaahhhhh!!!

I'm going to my room. Depression's sinking in...
so, see you later...
(i'm so tired right now... I can't sleep, I can't speak, I can't laugh, I can't cry, I can't blink, I can't open my eyes, I can't even begin to explain where this is all coming from, I can't sing, I can't shout, I can't hate, I can't love... I can't live, I can't die... I can't force myself to live... I just do. For one thing I can't do, and that is give up.)

No comments: